Saturday, August 4, 2007

Start

Hi, I think this is the 4th blog i opened for myself. Thou none has been public. Anyway, just felt like blogging again. These past year has been crazy for me. I somehow tasted all the emotions in life. Well, tt may be for the good. Anyway, cut the crap, I will need to look forward...

Its 0117hrs in the morning and I have to report for work tml at 7am at Queensway. Argh. Have been alittle lost about work and life. But heck, I found a new meaning to my work again. Well, the past I used to wan to excel so as to give everyone a good impression. Times have changed, now feels that I work for justice to help people that needs help. Tt was the initial reason why i had took up this job right? So i will ignore what others think of me and do to me. I will crave my own way of working out with my bare hands. Haha. Sounds patriotic and couragous. Which is SO not me.

Looking forward to getting a new phone on Monday. It will prob be a SE K810i. Cos i kinda like the blue light coming from the background, with a black body. Looks abit cool. Lets see about it. Haha. And also time to get a new wallet, haircut, shoes and some long sleeve shirts. Sounds exp. But most of the time i only end up getting 2 of them. We'll see this time. Haha

Seems like spluring on myself when some frds or people are actually doing their best to save up. Contridicting, but heck, i need to take care of myself first. I ain't a god or saint. I am just an extinct person thinking that there are still some innocence and love around. Ohhhh, sound so emotional. Haha.

Tml will be a tough day, i pressume. Well, may the King soar into the sky again to newer heights and nv look back. Cheers. Haha. A pile of bullshit. Cya

No comments: