Sunday, August 5, 2007

Its been a tiring day of work yesterday. Will need and head for work today again at 645hrs, if i am able to drive my dad's car. Well, sometimes i wish i have my own car. Tt will be great. But its still the money problem.

Life has gotten staqnant. routinefied. Sucks. I wonder if there were these two words. Anyway, I had forgotten to add in a pair of nice big shades in the items i wan to buy.. So, adding in now. Haha. Well, i'll be involved in a extra ambush duties of a criminal in BMW this coming 2nd off. Hope i get him, and live out my purpose of doing this job.

Maybe it really takes time to heal all wounds. Its taking some time. But i still unsure at times, whether i am ready to move on. They say, there are 3 types of love in ur life. One is the person u love most, another is the one who loves u most and lastly the one most suitable for u. Well i am kinda sure the one i love most has appeared. I just wonder if this quote is really true. Haha

These days haven been easy. Learning to keep things to myself. There's like no trustworthy people in my workplace. Just colleagues. I will need to crave out my way of life as soon as possible. Do i not?

Not much to blog on. Just wish happy stays with me as long as i can. :) Cheers

No comments: